The need for innovative single-use harvesting solutions that serve recombinant proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), and bioengineered vaccine manufacturing remains high. With a growing need for process efficiencies and optimization, the Thermo Scientific DynaSpin Single-Use Centrifuge provides a robust single-use harvest solution that delivers superior separation and next-generation automation, adding significant value to drug manufacturing.
The DynaSpin centrifuge fills a key gap in bioproduction workflows by offering a competitive solution to the harvest application. Intensified upstream processes and the adoption of large-scale single-use bioreactors place increased stress on downstream unit operations. The DynaSpin centrifuge demonstrates a significant value-add in the single-use bioproduction workflow.
- Reduction in depth filter surface area across all scales
- Mitigates bottlenecks in large-scale bioreactors
- Closed system results in process risk reduction
- Increased process monitoring automation enables plug-and-play functionality
- Increased efficiency helping to enable a reduction in labor
- Decrease in unit operation footprint requirement
- Single-use centrifugal rotor
- Simple installation and operation
DynaSpin Single-Use Centrifuge